Make the Move From Vendor to Advisor!
Learn the Secrets of High-Priced Consultants (The Road to High-Margin Business)
IDC is telling us, “50% of the technology sales force won’t make the next transition…” Wait! Is that really true?
The truth is, almost any person (with a real desire) can make the move from Vendor to Advisor. This program takes you through 6 easy, transformative steps.
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Enroll:
- The secrets used by high consulting companies that lead to big business, C-level meetings, and high margin business. (Strategies I learned while working on PWC teams and Multi-million dollar projects.)
- The insider-strategies on gaining access to decision markers (and how not to cut off IT while doing it).
- Discovery secrets that will position you to lead the big business initiatives generally owned by top consulting firms.
- Price strategies that will free you from T&M, and double your margin in just a few minutes. (The fastest road to a pay raise.)
- How to model your presentations after high-end business consultants – ones that command buyer-level attention.
- And so much more…
Here’s How it Works:
- 8 ground breaking modules!
- Collaboration on each session using our private Facebook Group.
- Downloadable worksheets and assignments.
- BONUS: Three Coaching calls ($1500 value).
Module 1: Setting the Foundation
- Questions to consider
- The Conversion Blueprint
Module 2: Creating Your High-Conversion Value Proposition (Part 1)
- Understanding your profit curve position
- Key ingredients of trusted advisors
- Turning sales into high-dollar business
- 4 Things Buyers Buy
Module 3: Rebranding as a Trusted Advisor
- Defining trusted advisors
- Your #1 hurdle
- Becoming the High-Dollar Advisor
- Upgrading Your Position
- Bonus: hiring great people
Module 4: Accessing Power – Reaching the Asset Owner
- Meeting One: Influencer meetings
- Meeting Two: Asset Owners and Your Value Proposition
- Meeting Three: The Verbal Agreement
- Meeting Four: The close
Module 5: The Power of Discovery and Assessments
- Typical Sales Process
- 8 Steps to Closing 80%
- The ideal sales conversation and when to close
Module 6: Connecting With C-Levels and Other Business Leaders
- What leaders really need (and want)
- 5 Tools you’ll need to connect
- C-Level Trends and Careabouts
- Profiling and connecting
Module 7: Moving People to Action – Boardroom Presentations
- The ingredients for great meetings
- How Great speakers move people
- 7 Habits of great speakers
- Becoming a great speaker (and mover of people)